1/1 Talford Street, Doncaster East
Sunny, Spacious & Sensationally Located
*AUCTION THIS SATURDAY – REGISTER NOW*
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Single-level with rare double garaging and no Owners Corporation, this warm and welcoming home is the stress-free offering you’ve been waiting for. Positioned street-front on a block of just two, the property flaunts low maintenance garden surrounds and a beautifully bright interior. Accommodation includes a generous open-plan living/dining area with an adjoining kitchen and seamless rear yard access. Also featured are three bedrooms (two with built-in robes) and a well-appointed central bathroom with separate WC. But what really sets this gem apart is its standout location – in the zone for both East Doncaster Secondary College and Donburn Primary School. Steps to Devon Plaza and Tunstall Square, the home is also within momentary reach of bus services and the Eastern Freeway, providing easy access to Melbourne’s CBD. Perfect for owner-occupiers or investors.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.