1/23 Patterson Street, Ringwood East
If you are one of those people that run a busy life and all you want to do is come home kick back and relax, then this is the unit you have been searching for. With a complete make over throughout, you could almost say it was brand new. You will be more than impressed with the funky freshly painted features walls, brand new kitchen with electric cooking, polished boards throughout the two bedrooms which include built-in robes and brand new timber venetian blinds. Other features to take advantage on include gas heating, single lock up garage and garden maintenance included. Properties of this standard, so close to all amenities do not come up often so call now to arrange an inspection before someone else snaps it up.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.