28 Frederick Street, Doncaster
$1,850,000 - $2,000,000
Explore the Possibilities
An exciting opportunity to make your mark in beautiful Doncaster, this superb four bedroom home readily awaits its next chapter. Providing solid foundations for a sleek modern makeover on approximately 1093sqm of DDO8 land, there are additional options to build a brand new luxury home or a dynamic development (subject to council approval). While you consider a wide range of possibilities, the existing home is ideal to live in or rent out. Blessed with stunning views, it offers three very spacious living zones, ducted heating and air conditioning as well as an established garden with outdoor entertaining and a remote double garage. Potential-rich in a premier location, this exceptional family find is close to Westfield, the Eastern Freeway and bus services with desired zoning for Doncaster Primary and Secondary schools.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.