2 Mountain Lane, Ringwood
$650,000 - $695,000
Modern Single-Level Unit in Central Ringwood
Offering a lifestyle sought by many, this superbly presented two bedroom unit occupies a peaceful and privileged position in a boutique group, just moments from Eastland, EastLink, public transport and parks. Sure to capture the attention of first home buyers and downsizers, this is also a first-class investment opportunity or an affordable entry into desired school zones.
Just six years young, the home flaunts Victorian Ash floorboards and crisp white walls throughout a spacious living/meals zone and an adjoining dedicated study nook. The Caesarstone kitchen impresses with high quality Venini appliances for a seamless cooking experience, while the alfresco courtyard is delightfully low maintenance.
Each of the bedrooms have been fitted with built-in robes, the master offered with a private ensuite and the other serviced by a sleek central bathroom. Complete with heating, cooling and a single garage with internal access, this feature-packed find is ready and waiting.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.