7 Jarvis Avenue, Croydon
Potential packed on a sprawling flat block of 1249sqm (approx.), this four bedroom home will inspire those considering a bespoke renovation or new build project (subject to council approval). Featuring a classic weatherboard façade, use your creative flair to reinvigorate the spacious floorplan offering dual living, a central bathroom and second toilet plus a double garage and carport. Alternatively, maximise the value of this prime land with a considered development to meet demand for brand new low maintenance luxury (STCA). Ideally zoned for Ruskin Park Primary School and Yarra Hills Secondary College, this premium parcel is conveniently located near Croydon’s vibrant shopping, dining and transport hub with easy access to Churinga Shopping Centre and Dorset Golf Course.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.