9A Heywood Street, Ringwood
Luxury Brand New Townhouse
This brand new luxury home, has all the bells and whistles that you need for comfort living. Greeting you with a grand entrance to your right you will find one of the two main bedrooms with walk in robe and full ensuite, to your left a huge laundry, stone bench-tops and an abundance of storage. Spotted gum timber flooring throughout the bottom floor, large open plan living and dining room, huge kitchen with waterfall stone bench tops, BOSCH stainless appliances, 900m gas cook-top, dishwasher, wall oven finished off with a ceramic black tub sink completes the master chef kitchen. Entertaining guests with effortless finesse with your very own private courtyard and water-tank.
Elegantly positioned timber staircase will lead you to 3 huge bedrooms, another main bedroom with walk in robe and full ensuite, 2 remaining bedrooms with built in wardrobes all facilitated by a well functioning designer bathroom with separate toilet.
Close to Ringwood Square Shopping Centre with ALDI and Costco, Jubilee Park, Proclamation Park, Great Ryrie Primary School, Ringwood Secondary College, Aquinas College, buses, and Eastlink.
Ducted Air-conditioning (Both heating and cooling can be zoned)
Double Remote Garage
Don't miss out on this stunning home, call to inspect today!
Inspections Via appointment only
Photo ID may be requested
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.