36 Outback Drive, Doreen
Space And Comfort In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this brand new single level four (4) bedroom home nestled in a good locale of Doreen. With easy access to Mernda train station and all the convenient amenities in Mernda, this home is immaculately presented with an appealing interior poised for comfort and lifestyle. The natural light flowing into the home brings out the spaciousness and quality of its interior. There are two (2) living areas that will cater to any family gatherings. The expansive kitchen with a pantry and plenty of bench space is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the family home chef. The open plan of the living/dining and kitchen opens out to a covered deck in a private backyard, perfect for any family or social entertainment. There is internal access to a double lock up garage with remote control. The master bedroom has a large walk in robe and ensuite. The other three (3) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facility. The internal laundry with space possibilities has access to the side yard leading to the garage. This home continues to impress with ducted heating and evaporative cooling, low maintenance garden, an enclosed private backyard and off street parking.
Kitchen appliances will be installed upon tenancy.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.