218/311 Burwood Road, Hawthorn
$400,000 - $435,000
Lock & Leave Ease in Lifestyle Location
Positioned to reward with Swinburne University and Glenferrie Road’s renowned shopping, dining and transport precinct just metres away, this luxury one bedroom apartment presents a high quality investment or first home prospect. Flaunting sleek timber-look floors, its modern open-plan design includes a stainless-steel appliance kitchen, European laundry and a private balcony that enjoys views over the communal garden below. A sparkling bathroom boasts two-way access, providing a handy ensuite-effect to the bedroom which features a sizeable built-in robe. Also included is heating/air conditioning, a basement parking space and storage cage for complete convenience. Located on the second floor of the Atria complex with secure video intercom entry and lift access, this is lock and leave living at its finest.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has