218/311 Burwood Road, Hawthorn
$400,000 - $435,000
Lock & Leave Ease in Lifestyle Location
Positioned to reward with Swinburne University and Glenferrie Road’s renowned shopping, dining and transport precinct just metres away, this luxury one bedroom apartment presents a high quality investment or first home prospect. Flaunting sleek timber-look floors, its modern open-plan design includes a stainless-steel appliance kitchen, European laundry and a private balcony that enjoys views over the communal garden below. A sparkling bathroom boasts two-way access, providing a handy ensuite-effect to the bedroom which features a sizeable built-in robe. Also included is heating/air conditioning, a basement parking space and storage cage for complete convenience. Located on the second floor of the Atria complex with secure video intercom entry and lift access, this is lock and leave living at its finest.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.