10 Stafford Court, Bayswater North
$690,000 - $750,000
Stylish Family Living & Entertaining
Located in the tightly held Canterbury Gardens Estate on 804sqm (approx.), this three bedroom beauty is presented over a stylish single level, where indoor and outdoor allure are equally matched. Sized up with a dual living/dining arrangement dressed in hardwood floors, the light-filled interior also includes a high-end granite kitchen with S/S appliances and dedicated wine storage. Sliding glass doors ensure a seamless transition to the extensive wrap-around alfresco, a private oasis encompassing a BBQ area and a secluded outdoor spa. Adding to the appeal, carpeted bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans and share a superbly updated central bathroom with separate WC. Additional highlights include: ducted heating, a remote double garage, alarm, water tank and shed plus a quiet court location that’s ideal for families. Both Bayswater North Primary School and the Dandenong Creek Trail are within walking distance, while bus services and local shopping are nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.