2 Caroben Avenue, Vermont
Close to Vermont Secondary
The well-presented light filled renovated 4-bedroom family home is sure to impress with its multiple entertaining areas and situated in a fantastic family location. This conveniently located home is within walking distance to Vermont Secondary School which is located at the end of the street and only minutes away from Vermont South shopping precinct.
Upon entering the property, you will be greeted by the immaculate polished timber floors that continue throughout and the abundance of natural light. With multiple living areas for the family to relax in, this home is not short of entertaining spaces or a space to sit and relax with a good book with 3 separate living zones.
Well appointed, the renovated modern kitchen features gas appliances with 900mm wide oven, loads of bench space whilst blending into a casual meals area that overlooks the decked entertaining area outside.
Four well-appointed bedrooms, master with renovated ensuite and three bedrooms all featuring built in robes and are privately located off the meals area and share a family bathroom. Extending outside is the back yard and decked entertainment area, surrounded by a private garden area.
Appointments include new ducted heating, air-conditioning, polished floorboards and double remote-control garage.
The property is set in a sought after location with close proximity to Vermont Secondary College, Vermont Primary School, Vermont South Shopping Precicnt, and access to Eastlink. Effortlessly blending upmarket style with low maintenance living, you will want to take a look at this one.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.