17 County Terrace, Templestowe
$3,900,000 - $4,200,000
Benchmark Family Living & Entertaining
Experience bespoke brilliance in a prestigious Templestowe address just minutes from The Pines Shopping Centre, elite schools and Ruffey Lake Park. Transformed top to toe with a considered renovation and extension, this single-level oasis unfolds in spectacular fashion on 5734sqm (approx.). Significant six bedroom plus study proportions offer a premium family environment in beautifully manicured grounds with a full-size floodlit tennis court, swimming pool and secure off-street garaging for up to seven vehicles.
Beyond automatic gated entry, escape to a world of high-end luxury. From the dramatic entrance with granite fountain and stone feature wall to the contemporary, marble-adorned interior, no expense has been spared in creating the ultimate family haven.
The gourmet marble kitchen with Bosch appliances demonstrates a superior level of craftsmanship, a quality that’s matched by the irresistible elegance of the master bedroom which boasts innovative storage, a dual vanity ensuite plus views and access to a secluded outdoor space. Also featuring three generous living zones, three additional marble bathrooms and a seamless integration with the alfresco, this is a lifestyle home that embodies functional family living.
A long list of highlights includes: gas ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, feature fireplace and bar, sheds, water tank, an exposed aggregate driveway and prized zoning for Serpell Primary School and Templestowe College.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.