5 Aminga Avenue, Doncaster East
Position & Potential
On a substantial 665sqm (approx.) allotment, this well-maintained residence provides immediate comfort for today with opportunities to refresh or start anew (subject to council approval). There are options aplenty to explore whilst enjoying or leasing out the existing three bedroom home, featuring hardwood floors and ample natural light throughout. Its generously-sized lounge/dining area is overseen by a well-appointed kitchen, while the bedrooms (two with built-in robes) are serviced by a bright bathroom with separate WC. A double garage, chook pen and veggie patch are also included. Prized zoning for Donburn Primary School and East Doncaster Secondary College adds to the appeal, as does the ability to walk to Tunstall Square and bus services. The Eastern Freeway, The Pines Shopping Centre and Westfield are also close by. A dream find for investors, home improvers or builders/developers.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.