3 Idinia Court, Doncaster
$1,750,000 - $1,900,000
Luxury Family Home in Peaceful Court Location
Masterfully renovated and presented, this remarkable four bedroom home ticks every conceivable box when it comes to luxury family living and flawless entertaining. Set on a 1124sqm (approx.) DDO8 allotment, it also has potential for future development (subject to council approval).
Beyond the contemporary façade and expansive four-car garage, a simply stunning open-plan lounge/dining area is highlighted by timber floors and bi-fold doors spilling out to a shaded alfresco, swimming pool and spa. With built-in surround sound for an impeccable entertaining experience, the home’s living area also enjoys a sublime kitchen with sleek styling and innovative storage. A large walk-in pantry and premium stainless-steel appliances will delight, including the teppanyaki grill set within the island bench.
Zoned to its own level, the master bedroom is the ultimate retreat with its deluxe twin vanity spa ensuite and custom-fitted walk-in robe. The remaining bedrooms are located on the ground floor, all feature built-in robes and share the modern main bathroom with separate WC.
High-end inclusions aplenty with gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, alarm and built-in BBQ connected to mains gas. The lucky purchaser will also enjoy all the benefits of living in a peaceful court location walking distance from Westfield and within enviable proximity of the Eastern Freeway, bus services and schools.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.