23 Malin Street, Kew
Character, Class & Superb Convenience
Where comfort and convenience meet, this character home is located near Kew Junction and Glenferrie Road with easy access to some of Melbourne’s finest schools including Swinburne University, Carey Baptist Grammar, MLC, Xavier College and many, many more. Beyond its classic façade, a practical three bedroom floorplan will delight. There’s a generous lounge/dining area that unfurls to an Oak kitchen with adjoining meals space plus a well-appointed central bathroom. The covered deck is the perfect place to while away the day or entertain friends, enjoying garden views and city glimpses. Adding to the home’s appeal is heating and cooling, rear laneway access to the lock-up garage and basement storage equipped with both kitchen and laundry facilities.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.