16 Tennyson Avenue, Kilsyth
Plans & Permits / Ready to Develop
A wonderful opportunity to secure a desirable 865sqm (approx.) allotment that’s ready to develop. Sure to catch the eye of savvy investors and developers, this prime site comes with plans and permits for three luxury townhouses (energy rating certificates, structural and working drawings available). Take advantage of the excellent plans to build a quality complex that will no doubt reap handsome rewards with countless amenities including Kilsyth Recreation Reserve and Churinga Shopping Centre located nearby. Currently tenanted, the existing three bedroom home will continue to generate income until you’re ready to go. Incredibly spacious, it features multiple living and dining areas, a private master bed with WIR, outdoor entertaining and split system heating/cooling.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.