109 Woodhouse Road, Donvale
$1,350,000 - $1,450,000
Family Entertainer with Character & Charm
Immaculate inside and out, this four bedroom single-level home is perfectly located for families in the East Doncaster Secondary College and Donburn Primary School zones, walking distance to Tunstall Square and just a short drive from the Eastern Freeway. Encased in neatly manicured gardens, the home flaunts distinctive character and beauty with classic brick and timber elements enhanced by plentiful natural light. Its spacious open-plan design incorporates three defined living zones including a formal lounge, sunny rumpus room with bar and open fireplace plus a casual family/meals area overseen by a large kitchen. Several sets of doors provide easy access to a choice of relaxing outdoor areas where you can while away the day in peace and privacy. Extensive accommodation impresses with robed bedrooms serviced by two stylishly renovated bathrooms; the master bedroom delivers deluxe proportions and features its own twin vanity ensuite. Complemented by ducted heating, air conditioning, terracotta roof tiles and abundant car parking including a remote double garage and additional off-street space.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.