213/17-19 Arnold Street, Box Hill
Off-The-Plan Apartment in Box Hill - Currently Under Construction!
*Expected completion mid-2021
*70% already SOLD
*Mont Albert Primary School zone
*Low Owners Corporation fees
*9 years rental guarantee return at 5%
Young professionals, first home buyers and downsizers won’t be able to resist this incredible location. 750 metres (approx.) from Box Hill Central, your one-stop shop for restaurants, cafes and transport, with the 109 tram, Box Hill Train Station and easy access to the Eastern Freeway (M3) taking you into the city.
Arnold Box Hill Apartments offers not only a prime location but a modern living experience with natural colour palettes, Bosch appliances and clean lines paired with quality fixtures and fittings to add a touch of luxury in contemporary bathrooms.
Construction has commenced and is due for completion in mid-2021. There is still time to add your own personal touch with the developer offering upgrades on selected apartments, choice of colour palettes and flexible configurations to suit your needs.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has