117/6 Thiele Street, Doncaster
SOLD - $590,000
Sophisticated & Stress-Free
Offering instant lock and leave livability in a sought-after Doncaster address, this stylish apartment boasts a prized ground floor position with a low maintenance alfresco courtyard and the luxury of two secure parking spaces. Built in 2015, a well-considered floorplan is brimming with space and awash with natural light. Functional as it is fashionable, the soft-closing kitchen flaunts stone bench tops and premium Bosch appliances, overseeing a large living room with seamless outdoor access. There are two generously-sized bedrooms both with mirrored built-in robes, the master includes its own ensuite while the second bedroom enjoys the service of a superb main bathroom with laundry. Additional highlights include reverse cycle heating/cooling, sleek timber flooring and a sizeable storage cage. Feature-packed for immediate enjoyment, this rare find is conveniently located walking distance to Doncaster Secondary College, Westfield and bus services with the Eastern Freeway also nearby.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.