12 Karens Close, Mitcham
$1,490,000 - $1,639,000
Prestige & Park Views
Spread over three light-filled levels and overlooking Yarran Dheran Reserve, this five bedroom home strikes a beautiful balance between timeless sophistication and contemporary ease. Perfect for a large or growing family, a grand entrance with a stacked stone feature wall welcomes, offering a concealed storage cupboard and secure internal access to the remote double garage.
Ascending to the upper floor via an open staircase, you’ll discover a spectacular living and dining hub serviced by a granite-topped kitchen boasting S/S appliances. Comprising a study/fifth bedroom option, guest powder room and two separate living areas, both spacious and offering access to the rear deck for a seamless entertaining experience. The formal lounge/dining zone also has access to the private balcony overlooking the street.
Generously-sized bedrooms feature on the third level, all carpeted and with built-in storage. Tranquil parkland views can be enjoyed from a lavishly appointed master suite, complemented by a walk-through dressing room/wardrobe, culminating in the ensuite offering twin vanities, a large mirror, separate shower and corner spa bath. The second bathroom includes a separate shower and deep bath, reflected in a large frameless mirror.
The luxuries continue with polished floorboards, gas ducted heating, split system units, intercom, alarm and rear gate access to Yarran Dheran. A beautifully established garden only adds to the appeal, complete with two young Ginkgo trees believed to bring good luck.
Situated on an elevated 451sqm (approx.) allotment in an exclusive cul-de-sac, the leafy privacy and views on offer are majestic. Mitcham Station, shopping and schools are remarkably close, while EastLink and Eastland are also easily accessible.
Access is via Quarry Road.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.