12 Karens Close, Mitcham
$1,480,000 - $1,610,000
Prestige & Park Views
Spread over three light-filled levels and overlooking Yarran Dheran Reserve, this five bedroom home strikes a beautiful balance between timeless sophistication and contemporary ease. Perfect for a large or growing family, a grand entrance with a stacked stone feature wall welcomes, offering a concealed storage cupboard and secure internal access to the remote double garage.
Ascending to the upper floor via an open staircase, you’ll discover a spectacular living and dining hub serviced by a granite-topped kitchen boasting S/S appliances. Comprising a study/fifth bedroom option, guest powder room and two separate living areas, both spacious and offering access to the rear deck for a seamless entertaining experience. The formal lounge/dining zone also has access to the private balcony overlooking the street.
Generously-sized bedrooms feature on the third level, all carpeted and with built-in storage. Tranquil parkland views can be enjoyed from a lavishly appointed master suite, complemented by a walk-through dressing room/wardrobe, culminating in the ensuite offering twin vanities, a large mirror, separate shower and corner spa bath. The second bathroom includes a separate shower and deep bath, reflected in a large frameless mirror.
The luxuries continue with polished floorboards, gas ducted heating, split system units, intercom, alarm and rear gate access to Yarran Dheran. A beautifully established garden only adds to the appeal, complete with two young Ginkgo trees believed to bring good luck.
Situated on an elevated 451sqm (approx.) allotment in an exclusive cul-de-sac, the leafy privacy and views on offer are majestic. Mitcham Station, shopping and schools are remarkably close, while EastLink and Eastland are also easily accessible.
Access is via Quarry Road.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has