53 Belinda Crescent, Doncaster East
$1,600,000 - $1,700,000
A Grand Family Home
On the market for just the second time since its conception, this five bedroom Cape Cod-style masterpiece offers abundant living space and an undeniable sense of prestige. Careful attention has been paid to its design and upkeep, ensuring that the next family to call it home will enjoy immediate comfort and convenience.
Perfect for a large or growing brood, the home occupies a neatly manicured 735sqm (approx.) allotment and features a dazzling array of living and entertaining spaces. Whether relaxing in the generous family/meals area or indulging guests in either the formal lounge, rumpus or fully-enclosed alfresco (with kitchen/BBQ facilities), this is a home that provides a place for every occasion.
Cleverly conceptualised zoning places a large study/home office on the ground floor while all five bedrooms are found upstairs. The master includes a walk-in robe and ensuite, the remaining beds share a well-appointed family bathroom.
Additional features include a circular driveway for easy access and car accommodation for up to five vehicles with a carport and garaging plus covered storage. There’s also gas ducted heating throughout, one gas fireplace, two wood fireplaces and multiple split system A/C units.
Situated opposite Doncaster Gardens Primary School and within the East Doncaster Secondary College zone, near Jackson Court, Westfield and the Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.