2/573 Whitehorse Road, Mitcham
Easy Walk To Mitcham Train, Coles, Cafes & More...
Located in a private cul-de-sac, off a quiet service lane and within easy walking distance of Mitcham Train Station, Britannia Mall Cafes, Coles and much more, we offer this recently rejuvenated home.
Light and spacious throughout, the home comprises two generous bedrooms, main with built-in robes, separate lounge room, kitchen/meals area plus central bathroom (separate bath and shower) with combined laundry.
Externally, you'll discover a low maintenance courtyard with entertaining space and lock-up garage.
Features include; gas heating, new stainless steel appliances, freshly painted and new flooring.
Also within a short drive of Eastland Ringwood and EastLink.
Excellent location, easily affordable, spotless presentation, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.