9 Frankland Street, Clyde North
For Harmonious Family Living
On a low maintenance 410sqm (approx.) corner block opposite wetlands, walking distance to Selandra Rise Shopping Centre and within close proximity of local schools, there is no better setting to raise a family than Frankland Street. Delivering uncompromising accommodation across a stylish single-level, this well-considered home is enhanced by quality fittings and plentiful natural light. Families will appreciate the versatility of the dual-zone floorplan which offers a spacious open-plan living/dining area (with alfresco access) and an intimate formal lounge. A sleek designer kitchen is placed between the two and features stone bench tops and S/S appliances. Of the four bedrooms, all include their own storage space; the master is also treated to its own ensuite while the remaining beds share a modern family bathroom with separate WC. Feature-packed for immediate comfort and enjoyment, among the home’s many additional features are ducted heating, evaporative cooling, a full laundry and a remote double garage with internal access.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.