1/104 Great Ryrie Street, Heathmont
$800,000 - $880,000
Brand New Townhouse
Residence 2 - Sold
A rare opportunity to buy brand new in the heart of Heathmont, this executive townhouse (one of only two) is finished to an exacting standard with a focus on style, space and substance.
The home features a generous double storey floorplan, which comprises a large living/entertaining hub, upstairs retreat/sitting area, stone kitchen with European appliances and a fabulous alfresco. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms are on offer, including a desirable downstairs master suite.
Attention to detail will sway the most discerning of buyers with quality fittings and fixtures on show throughout. Enjoy the comforts of split system heating/cooling and the convenience of a guest powder room and remote double garage.
Located for lifestyle walking distance to Heathmont Station and Shopping Village, this standout home is zoned for Heathmont College and Marlborough Primary School with Eastland, EastLink and Aquanation all nearby.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.