4/9-11 Kent Road, Box Hill
SOLD - $385,000
Seize the Opportunity
Whether you’re a first home buyer or savvy investor, this two bedroom apartment instantly impresses with its standout location and scope for future enhancement. Situated on the ground floor of a solid, double brick building, the home has already undergone some well-considered updates, boasting a brand new kitchen and fresh paint throughout. The bright interior also includes a large lounge with gas heating and a neat bathroom with laundry facilities. A carport can be found outdoors. Best of all, this comfortable home is surprisingly peaceful and private yet close to all the action; zoned for Box Hill High School and walking distance to Box Hill Central, Box Hill Station and the 109 tram.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.