507/79-83 Market Street, South Melbourne
Inner-City Style and Sophistication
This sophisticated fifth floor apartment is located in the heart of South Melbourne.
With quality features throughout this apartment boasts; two double bedrooms with mirrored robes, master with study nook, stylish main bathroom, spacious open plan living/dining area leading out to a large private terrace ideal for relaxing or entertaining.
Other highlights include a stone-bench kitchen with Smeg appliances and ample cupboard space, split-system heating and cooling, quality carpets and floors and European laundry.
There is also a residents' rooftop terrace with panoramic views and a single secure car space with a storage cage.
There is also a residents' rooftop terrace with panoramic outlook over the Melbourne skyline. A short walk to Clarendon Street trams and eateries, boutique shops and major supermarkets, renowned South Melbourne Market, as well as Southbank precinct, Yarra trails and easy access to CityLink. While public transport is easily accessible, there is also a single secure car space with a storage cage.
With a boutique coffee shop at your doorstep, this sophisticated apartment won't last long!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has