605/999 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill
Convenience And Lifestyle in Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Enjoy this two bedroom home in one of the most sought after locale of Box Hill. With close proximity to Box Hill Centro, Box Hill train/tram station, Box Hill Tafe, hospital, restaurants, cafes, shops and all the convenient amenities in Box Hill. This home is well presented for lifestyle and convenience. Perched up on a higher level and awash with natural light, it has an open plan of the living/meals areas opening out to a balcony with a panoramic view of the Box Hill domain. The functional kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances.
The two good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by an ensuite and a central bathroom with shower and WC facilities.
This home continues to deliver with split system heating/cooling, European laundry, building security, intercom, basement car park with storage cage and a terrace with dining/BBQ for the family and social entertaining.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has