1/873 Doncaster Road, Doncaster
Elegant Living And Convenience In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be captivated by this three level four (4) bedroom contemporary home in a sort-after locale of Doncaster. Gracefully positioned in the front of a boutique development of four (4) townhouses, this home is the essence of elegant living with convenience. It has close proximity to East Doncaster Secondary College & Doncaster Gardens Primary School, and all the convenient amenities in Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre. With easy access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink, this modern home is immaculately presented to meet the needs of any family looking for comfort and convenience. The abundance light flowing into the home brings out the spaciousness and charm of its interior. The ground level features a double lock up garage with storage potential. The first floor showcase an open plan with the expansive living and kitchen/dining area opening out to a balcony, perfect for any family or social entertaining. The functional kitchen with island bench and stainless steel appliances is most ideal for the family master-chef. It boasts of a bedroom/study room option, European laundry and powder room. Moving to the second level, the master bedroom has an ensuite and built in robe. The other two (2) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central modern bathroom with bath, shower and WC facility. This home continues to impress with split system heating/cooling in all the bedrooms/living area and security for front entrance.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.