19 Caladenia Circuit, Doncaster
Space, Lifestyle And Elegance Living In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be captivated by this double level four (4) bedroom contemporary home in a sort-after locale of Doncaster. Positioned in one of the most exclusive enclave of The Tullamore Estate, it has close proximity to Doncaster Secondary & Primary schools, park & ride to the city and all the convenient amenities in the Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre. With easy access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink, this architecturally designed home is immaculately presented, poised for comfort and lifestyle living. The abundance light flowing into the home brings out the spaciousness and quality finishing of its interior. The ground level features an open plan design with a spacious living, meals area and study nook, leading out to an alfresco, perfect for any family and social entertaining. It is complemented by a gourmet designed kitchen equipped with a pantry, Caesar top island bench, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage, most ideal for the family master-chef. There is also a powder room, an internal laundry with storage possibilities and internal access to a double lock up garage with remote. Upstairs, the expansive master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe. The other three (3) good size bedrooms (two) (2) with walk in robes) are serviced by a spacious bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facility. It boasts of a family retreat and study nook. This home continues to impress with ducted heating, evaporative cooling and low maintenance garden.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.