7/2 Gordon Street, Elsternwick
Recently Renovated Spacious Apartment
Situated on the bottom floor, this updated exceptional contemporary designed apartment is nestled in the hub of Elsternwick Station, Glen Huntly Road shops and cafes.
Comprises of secure building entry, open planned living and dining zones open onto a fully width balcony.
The main bedroom has a walk-in-robe and ensuite. The second bedroom is complete with built-in-robes and the main bathroom is central with a shower over bath.
The kitchen is modern with quality appliances including gas cooking, an electric oven and a dishdraw.
Further features include, split system cooling, electric heating to all bedrooms, great storage options, a single car space, additional secure visitor car spaces and a storage cage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has