11/40 Valley Street, Oakleigh South
Nice Location and near everything
This affordable unit is conveniently located with a short distance to trains, buses and Monash Hospital and in proximity to both Clayton and Huntingdale road shopping and only a short drive to Chadstone shopping centre and Monash University.
Comprised of two good size bedrooms with built in robes, bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet, dishwasher and a large private rear entertainment area! This unit boasts polished wood floorboards throughout, and features a quality kitchen with a meals area.
Additional features include split system heating and cooling, separate hidden outdoor laundry and a double carport.
Photo ID may be requested prior to entry at this inspection.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has