1/21 Alexander Avenue, Oakleigh East
SOLD - $850,000
Convenient in Every Way
This quality-built four bedroom townhouse is destined to impress with its open floorplan, low maintenance garden and prime location walking distance to Monash University. The very definition of easy living for a professional couple or young family, the home features a freshly painted and newly carpeted interior that’s ready to enjoy. A choice of master bedrooms with ensuites can be found on both floors, while two additional bedrooms share a deluxe family bathroom with separate WC upstairs. Vast and versatile, the open-plan living and dining area boasts solid timber floors and is overseen by a stunning stone-topped kitchen equipped with S/S appliances. You’ll find split system units to all bedrooms and living areas for maximum comfort plus there’s an alfresco deck for outdoor entertaining, a guest powder room, discreet European laundry, remote single garage and an extra off-street space. Appealing also as an investment, this feature-packed find is exceptionally located minutes’ from Monash Hospital and Clayton Train Station with Chadstone Shopping Centre and Oakleigh’s vibrant dining hub nearby.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.