Rear 46 Jackson Court, Doncaster East
Excellent Location, Recently Rejuvinated...
Conveniently located, at the rear of the Jackson Court shopping centre and providing easy access to Westfield Doncaster, Eastern Freeway, local schools, parks and more, we offer this recently updated, easily affordable home. Light and spacious throughout, the home comprises two large bedrooms, separate lounge room, kitchen with adjoining meals area plus central bathroom (shower over bath) and laundry.
Features include; gas heating and electric heating, gas stove, polished timber flooring throughout, newly painted, new blinds and off street parking for 1 car with remote controlled access.
Please note: Water usage is included in the rent.
Access to the property is behind shop 46 via the rear car park on Bullen Street.
Available for 6 or 12 month leases.
Our advertised Open For Inspections are By Registration only.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.