17 Maeve Circuit, Clyde North
Family Home with Views & Versatility
On approximately 400sqm overlooking the picturesque Clyde Wetlands, this modern four bedroom home demands your attention. Located in the Cascades on Clyde Estate, it offers a well-considered floorplan incorporating plenty of family living and entertaining space. Awash with natural light, the ground floor instantly impresses with a formal lounge, separate open-plan living/dining and a fabulous covered alfresco. Each of these areas is expertly serviced by an immaculate kitchen boasting stone bench tops and high quality S/S appliances. All four bedrooms are ideally located upstairs; the master enjoys a twin vanity ensuite, walk-in robe and stunning parkland views, while the remaining bedrooms include built-in robes and share a chic main bathroom with separate WC. Creature comforts are aplenty with ducted heating and evaporative cooling featured throughout. There’s also a full-sized laundry, guest powder room and a remote double garage with convenient internal access. Perfect for a large or growing family, all this is within easy walking distance of Selandra Rise Shopping Centre, bus stops and a fantastic selection of primary and secondary schools.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.