17 Maeve Circuit, Clyde North
$599,000 - $658,900
Family Home with Views & Versatility
On approximately 400sqm overlooking the picturesque Clyde Wetlands, this modern four bedroom home demands your attention. Located in the Cascades on Clyde Estate, it offers a well-considered floorplan incorporating plenty of family living and entertaining space. Awash with natural light, the ground floor instantly impresses with a formal lounge, separate open-plan living/dining and a fabulous covered alfresco. Each of these areas is expertly serviced by an immaculate kitchen boasting stone bench tops and high quality S/S appliances. All four bedrooms are ideally located upstairs; the master enjoys a twin vanity ensuite, walk-in robe and stunning parkland views, while the remaining bedrooms include built-in robes and share a chic main bathroom with separate WC. Creature comforts are aplenty with ducted heating and evaporative cooling featured throughout. There’s also a full-sized laundry, guest powder room and a remote double garage with convenient internal access. Perfect for a large or growing family, all this is within easy walking distance of Selandra Rise Shopping Centre, bus stops and a fantastic selection of primary and secondary schools.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.