2/36 Boronia Grove, Doncaster East
$1,180,000 - $1,220,000
Brand New Style & Sophistication
A cutting-edge display in a highly desired enclave, this brand-new architect-designed home exemplifies low maintenance luxury. Flaunting state-of-the-art finishes and extravagant spaces, it offers a laidback setting for even the fussiest of families.
One of just three, a striking façade sets the scene for what lies beyond, exceptional accommodation focused around a beautifully designed stone-topped kitchen. Here, Smeg appliances, gloss Two Pac cabinetry and a sizeable walk-in pantry ensure effortless hosting in the open-plan lounge/dining zone with large windows or out in the private courtyard. Additional living space is afforded upstairs where a generous retreat awaits.
Four individually heated and air-conditioned bedrooms boast ample built-in storage. A choice of master bedrooms on either floor come with their own ensuites while the remaining bedrooms share a sleek main bathroom appointed with a dual vanity and walk-in shower.
A home that keeps on giving, premium extras include Tasmanian Oak floors, landscaped gardens, water tank, remote double garage with internal access, guest powder room, Two Pac cabinetry and stone benchtops in all vanities as well as double-glazed windows and square cornices in all areas.
The location adds to the appeal, metres from Boronia Grove Reserve and the Koonung Creek Trail with Jackson Court, Devon Plaza, Tunstall Square and Westfield all nearby. Zoned for Blackburn High and Beverley Hills Primary School, the home is also close to bus services and the Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.