1 Berea Court, Ringwood
Large Double Storey Residence, Great Views and Close to Everything
Room to move is an understatement when referring to this large two storey home situated in an extremely convenient and highly sought-after location.
Not only is the property sited on a large corner block it also provides an expansive floorplan where everyone can enjoy their own space.
The top level consists of a large sun-filled family room, formal dining, updated and fully equipped kitchen with meals area, four generous bedrooms including master with full ensuite and built-in robes, one double bedroom, two extra robed bedrooms, main bathroom, study, laundry and access to the generous backyard complimented by a covered patio.
The lower level with its own entrance provides the flexibility of a 5th bedroom/rumpus/home office, split system heating and cooling and a powder room.
Extras include: gas heating, split system air-conditioners, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, multiple storage cupboards, balcony with a wonderful view point and garage/workshop/storage room. Three driveways also direct you to an abundance of parking options including double remote garage.
Top off the long list of features with a quiet court location close to Norwood Secondary College, Mullum Primary, bus stops and only few minutes’ drive to Eastland shopping and entertainment centre, Ringwood Rail, Costco, multiple parks, reserves and recreation facilities. Eastlink is also only moments away.
Be quick to make time by booking a private inspection, this wonderful opportunity will not last long.
PLEASE NOTE: Gas heater to lounge, Gas wall heater and Open fire place to dining room are not operational and are not available to tenants. Ducted Heating and split systems provide heating and cooling all year round.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.