202/5-7 Browns Avenue, Ringwood
A Modern Sanctuary To Be Enjoyed
Our home is our sanctuary, never so true than right now. This fresh new apartment within a beautiful boutique complex is a wonderful place to call home, providing security and convenience with easy access to all essential services.
Boasting the second level position, offering peace and quiet, the floorplan has been cleverly designed to showcase bright open plan living space, dining, fully appointment contemporary kitchen, generous sleeping quarters with two robed bedrooms and a central bathroom complete with the finest fixtures and fittings.
A generous private balcony allows for outdoor entertaining and a secluded sanctuary to enjoy fresh air and soak in the sun rays.
Extras: split system temperature control, downlights, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, pantry, stone benches, European laundry, secure basement car space and storage cage.
Beyond the current limitations the perfect location will be highly valued with quick and easy access to Eastland shopping and entertainment centre, Costco, Ringwood train station, bus services, respected schools, Mullum Mull Creek Trail, Aquanation, multiple recreations centres and of course Eastlink extension to the CBD.
This well maintained and designed apartment is a little gem to be discovered quickly, let us proudly show you through.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.