19 Kirkford Drive, Mooroolbark
Touch of Provincial Living With A Modern Twist
Enjoying an elevated position in the Dress Circle Estate this well presented home offers generous living areas and private outdoor spaces for both entertaining and fun.
Step inside via the welcoming entry and be impressed by the open plan lounge/living and dining areas complimented by a pretty bay window and Dado walls. A fully appointed provincial-style kitchen showcases a Blanco 900mm stainless steel oven, Miele dishwasher, granite benchtops, built in Electrolux side by side fridge and freezer, soft-close drawers and a bi-fold window plus door allows direct access to the undercover outdoor alfresco, watching out to picturesque gardens.
The living quarters are serviced well by the new stylish bathroom enhanced with free-standing soaking tub and quality fixtures and fittings. This stylish bathroom is positioned conveniently next to the second and third robed bedrooms and the master features fitted walk-in robe and modern ensuite. The full laundry and large study/4th bedroom complete the wonderful and flexible internal package.
The private back garden is easy to maintain and allows loads of fun for all. The built-in play equipment can be easily and carefully viewed from the kitchen and outdoor entertaining space.
Extras: ducted heating, evaporative cooling, multiple storage cupboards, double carport and tandem garage/workshop/storage room with a polished concrete floor.
Add to this long list of great features the wonderful location providing easy access to Chirnside Park shopping centre, respected public and private schools, buses, railway stations, parks and recreations centres.
Book a private inspection and we will proudly show you through.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.