2/15 Farnley Street, Croydon
Near new townhouse in Excellent Location
Perfectly located in the quite street in the heart of Croydon, this nearly new townhouse offer you everything you needed.
Stunning finishes and full of natural light, the property offers a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining leading towards a sliding door which integrates to a alfresco deck and low maintenance rear courtyard with paved area. Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, large bench and stone benchtop.
Two bedrooms in privacy upstairs, both bedrooms all generous in size with built in robes and located conveniently around the deluxe granite bathroom.
Other property features include; secure single car garage, split system heating and cooling, ducted heating and internal laundry.
Situated within a short walk to Wyreena Community Arts Center, Ruskin Park Primary School, Carrum-Warburton Trail, Croydon Station and Main Street Croydon. Inspect now!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.