35 Furlong Drive, Doreen
Your Luxury Family Home Awaits
Nestled within the iconic Laurimar Estate, this stylish and quality-built Henley home features exceptional indoor and outdoor spaces for an idyllic family lifestyle.
Showcasing contemporary interiors, it comprises four generous-sized bedrooms, the main with ensuite and walk-in robe, plus multiple spaces to entertain with a formal lounge, casual open plan living and a covered alfresco dining area overseen by a stunning kitchen- boasting a walk-in pantry, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including a 900ml oven and dishwasher.
Beautifully presented on approximately 500sqm, it comes equipped with all the creature comforts a modern family home should have while its impressive location offers the perfect combination of country living and city convenience.
Added comfort features include ducted heating and evaporative cooling, as well as double lock up garage with remote, plenty of yard space and sprinkler system to front yard.
Other features to note included NBN ready, close to schools including Laurimar Primary and short commute to local shops.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.