305/435-439 Whitehorse Road, Mitcham
Easy Walk to Train Station, Britannia Mall, Coles & More...
Superbly located, within easy walking distance of Mitcham Train Station, Britannia Mall shopping and its many cafes plus providing easy access to local schools, parks, Eastern Freeway, Westfield Doncaster, Eastland Ringwood and more, we offer the opportunity to occupy this immaculately presented, ultra modern apartment.
Complete with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the light and spacious floorplan consists of a main bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, separate bathroom and toilet, sleek stone kitchen, open plan living/dining area, private undercover decked balcony plus European laundry.
Endless features to note include; split system heating/air conditioning, electric appliances, dishwasher, glass splash back, intercom system plus secure basement car park with storage cage.
Walk to Coles, Mullauna College, Mitcham Primary School, Rangeview Shops, Halliday & Walker Parks, Anytime Fitness (24hour), Mitcham Hotel and much more.
Outstanding location, immaculate presentation, easily affordable, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.