203/7 Birch Street, Bayswater
$400,000 - $440,000
Stylish Sanctuary with Alfresco Entertaining
Sleek and spacious, this contemporary two bedroom apartment has instant lock and leave appeal in the heart of a lifestyle location. Walking distance from Bayswater’s vibrant retail and transport hub, it shines with a light-filled open-plan lounge with tall sliding doors to a sizeable alfresco balcony. Set to impress with a stone-topped kitchen boasting 2-pac cabinetry and S/S appliances, the home also includes a well-appointed bathroom and large bedrooms equipped with built-in robes. Featuring hardwood floors, split system heating/cooling, intercom and secure parking, this stylish sanctuary is ready to enjoy.
All Inspections are By Appointment only. Please provide us your phone number so our agents can contact you.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.