3/58 Central Avenue, Bayswater North
Spacious Home, Perfect Location!
Located within a quiet and leafy street in Bayswater North, we have on offer this spacious and contemporary unit privately tucked away at the back of a quiet three-home complex.
The property consists of a light filled and bright open plan kitchen, meals and lounge area. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage and a breakfast bar ledge. The meals area integrates to a low maintenance decking and backyard, perfect for entertaining.
Three generous size bedrooms encompass the property. Master with built-in robe and ensuite while the remaining bedrooms both with built-in robes are serviced by a central bathroom.
Other property features include; internal-access remote double carport, ducted heating, and evaporative cooling.
Situated towards the end of a no-through road, this property is within proximity to buses, trails, Tinternvale Primary School, Eastfield shops and eateries. Minutes from Tintern Grammar, Ringwood East shops and train station and much more. Inspection is a must!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.