17 Glika Street, Donvale
Inspiring fully renovated family home
Located in a sought-after family hotspot where Tunstall Squares cosy cafés, boutique retailers, daily conveniences and public transport are virtually at your door, and zoned for the coveted East Doncaster Secondary College.
This fully renovated family home offers three spacious bedrooms (main with built in robes) brand new kitchen with top of the range stainless steel appliances with ample cupboard space, adjoining a large L-shaped lounge and dining room for family relaxation and friendly entertaining. A stunning light filled brand new bathroom with a double shower, plenty of cupboard space, toilet, plus another separate toilet off the laundry. Additional features included brand new ducted heating and cooling throughout and a lock-up garage and workshop.
Mere footsteps from Donvale Reserve, Koonung Creek walking trails and Donvale Primary school, and just minutes from the Eastern freeway for an easy CBD commute, the area is booming with new homes due to its extensive infrastructure. Enjoying a wide 17m frontage (front landscaping to be completed shortly) and perfectly oriented with a north-facing large rear yard.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.