6 Maple Grove, Mitcham
Double Storey Residence In A Prime Location
Perfectly positioned in the picturesque Madison Gardens Estate this spacious double storey residence offers a well-designed floorplan and secure outdoor living.
Upon entry the lower level includes – formal lounge overlooking the front garden, open plan kitchen, dining and family room allowing direct access to the covered alfresco and sunny back garden, sitting room/study/fourth bedroom, powder room, laundry and internal access to the double garage.
Venture upstairs to the master bedroom complimented by ensuite, robes and private balcony. Two extra robed bedrooms easily access the modern bathroom and separate toilet. Rumpus/open study and storage cupboards complete this wonderfully flexible floorplan.
Extras include: Gas ducted heating, split system air conditioning, fully appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops, pantry and multiple cupboards and workspace, large under stair storage cupboard, powder room, laundry with built in cupboards, 3 toilets, double remote garage with internal access, secure and private back yard with covered outdoor entertaining.
The excellent location of this unique Estate offers easy and quick access to Mitcham shopping strip, Rangeview shops, Mitcham Station, bus stops, Brentford Square and multiple shopping centres. parklands, reserves and recreation facilities. Also within easy reach is the Eastern Freeway extension to the CBD.
Don’t miss out on this rare offering, private inspections are available, make a time and we will proudly show you through.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.