1A Beverley Street, Balwyn North
Comfort and Convenience In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
A spectacular statement in charm, comfort and space, this impressive four (4) bedroom double storey home is in one of the most sought after locale of Balwyn North. With easy access to local shops/schools in Balwyn North and all the convenient amenities in Westfield Shopping Town, it is also close to bus transport, Eastern Freeway and Eastlink. The natural light flowing through the home brings out the elegance and impressive quality of its interior. It is extremely well presented for comfort and convenience living. The front façade sets the tone of anticipation, reflecting the sheer elegance and grace of the property. Upon entry to the ground level, you are greeted by a spacious living area. Adjoining to it, is the meals/family area which opens out to a private decked and paved courtyard garden bathed in Northern light. It is complemented by a functional kitchen equipped with Miele stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the discerning chef. It boasts of a bedroom with built in robe and a laundry room with storage possibilities. Upstairs, the master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe. The other two (2) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facility. This home continues to impress with ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, gas boosted solar hot water, powder room, spotted gum flooring and internal access to a double lock up garage.
ID may be required for the inspection of this property.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding