6/83A Lincoln Road, Croydon
Spacious and modern living
Located off the service lane and within a large private complex, this fully renovated low maintenance unit is ideal for those seeking a modern home that offers convenience at your door step. Located behind a securely fenced front garden with covered sitting area, this unit offers a light, airy and well-presented interior; enhanced with floating floors and modern fittings throughout.
Featuring two bedrooms with built-in robes, a spacious lounge and dining area with split system heater/air conditioner, sophisticated galley kitchen with a full suite of electric appliances plus a matching-style bathroom with a freestanding bathtub, shower, vanity and separate toilet. The storage-equipped laundry leads out to a compact yard; featuring a covered side breakfast alfresco, shed plus gate access to an allocated carport space.
Situated within walking distance to buses, Brentwood Park Reserve and Kindergarten. Only a few minutes commute in either direction to the shops, restaurants, train stations and many great amenities of Croydon and Mooroolbark.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.