36/81-97 Mitcham Road, Donvale
Spacious apartment with a big back yard
Be impressed by this two bedroom unit in a sort-after domain of Donvale. Located on the ground level, this home has close proximity to Mitcham and Nunawading train station, shops, cafes and all the convenient amenities in Mitcham, Donvale and Tunstall Square. It also has easy access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink. The abundance of light flowing into the home brings out the interior charm and spaciousness.
Immaculately presented, this home is poised for lifestyle and low maintenance living. The open floor plan of the living and dining area opens out to a covered deck in a low maintenance private courtyard, perfect for family and social entertaining. The well-defined kitchen has storage possibilities and is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, perfect for the discerning chef. It is complemented with an internal laundry room with space possibilities.
The two good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with shower, bath and toilet facilities. This home continues to deliver with split system heating and cooling, building security for home safety, ceiling fan, a garden shed and a designated single carport.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.