8 Ottawa Avenue, Blackburn
Warm, welcoming Colonial Style Home
Featuring bay windows in a stunning location opposite Blackburn Lake Sanctuary. Offering light filled lounge, updated kitchen with dining area overlooking garden, 3 very spacious bedrooms with semi-ensuite to the main plus study and light sparkling bathroom with glass bricks. Other features include polished floorboards, ducted heating, split system air conditioner, lock-up garage and workshop, surrounded by gorgeous colourful gardens. Walk to Forest Hill Shopping Centre, Blackburn Lake Primary School and Blackburn Train Station.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.