3 Beech Street, Nunawading
Spacious Double Storey Residence In Highly Sought-After Location
Set in a highly sought-after location this double storey residence has been cleverly designed to create maximum use of space and is complimented by quality fixtures and fittings.
Upon entry the separate lounge is sun filled and allows for a private space away from the open plan hub, combining fully appointed kitchen, meals and family room. Step out from here to the paved court yard and back garden with access to the single remote garage. European laundry, handy powder room and fourth bedroom/study complete the entry level.
Venture upstairs to the generous master complete with walk-in robe and ensuite. Two extra robed bedrooms enjoy easy access to the central bathroom and upstairs powder room.
Extras include: gas ducted heating, air conditioning, combination of polished floorboards and stylish carpets, fashionable blinds and down-lights throughout, multiple storage cupboards, stainless steel kitchen with walk-in pantry, private yard, garden shed and remote garage
Every amenity within easy access, local shops and shopping centres, bus stops and railway stations, respected schools, parklands and recreation centres. Freeway access is also only moments away making this an extremely convenient location.
Don’t miss out as few homes offer such a range of features. Enquire today and let us assist you secure this wonderful property
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.