2 Power Street, Croydon North
Brand New 5 Bedroom Home In A Sought After Location.
For the family seeking incredible space, peace and absolute serenity, this brand home boasts a well designed, two level layout. Offering a modern living amidst the endless conveniences of suburbia, this tranquil family home is a welcoming retreat for all.
Open plan lounge with the sight of the peaceful backyard leading to the Alfresco area. Spacious Kitchen including dishwasher, 900ml stove top and oven with ample cupboard space plus a walk In pantry for extra storage.
This home also includes evaporative cooling and ducted heating throughout for the colder days. Featuring five spacious bedrooms, one of the bedrooms including a Built In Wardrobe, other three bedrooms include a Walk In Wardrobe. Main Bedroom boasts a his and hers Walk In Wardrobe plus an Ensuite inlcuding upgraded shower, his and hers sinks and toilet.
Double remote car garage and spacious frontage with space for extra parking you will never have to worry to where to park your car or your guests cars.
Two Living areas
Open deck section and decked alfresco area
Ducted heating, Evaporative cooling
Remote double garage plus roller door access to backyard
Short drive to Eastlink, Eastland & Chirnside Park shops
Moments from Yarra Valley Grammar & Luther College
This home is a must see and won't last long. Register today
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.